Requirements for rental of a vehicle:
- Minimum Age: 25 years of age or older.
- A Major Credit Card is required for the “Primary Renter” as well any “Additional Renter”.
- A valid drivers License with no restrictions.
- A “Personal Auto Policy” for all listed drivers/renters.
- Once the reservation is officially booked we will charge the “Primary Renters” credit card for a Deposit equal to 15% of the total bill. When you arrive we will require that the same credit card be used to place a security deposit hold and the remaining balance of your rental.
- All of our rental vehicles are intended for resale, for this reason we do not allow smoking in any of our rentals.
- NO “OFF-ROADING”. Our rental vehicles may travel on any “State Maintained Roads”, be it paved or dirt.
- NO UNAUTHORIZED DRIVERS: Only those renters listed on the rental agreement that have met the qualifications are able to operate the vehicle.
- Condition of Vehicle Upon Return: Renters who may be engaged in skiing, hunting or hiking are responsible for the condition of the vehicle upon return.
- Our default area of travel is a 250 mile radius of our location in the states of MT,WY, & ID . Renters must notify the renting location for any travel outside that area.
- The renter who chooses to drop their rental off at the airport is responsible for any damage to the vehicle until it has been check in and inspected by us at the drop-off location.
- Renters traveling with small children should bring their child restraint seat with them. If you need child-seats or Boosters we rent those to you but you will be required to install them yourself.
- Airport Renters: Canceled, Late or Delayed flights, you must notify the renting location. We will do our best to fulfill all our renters’ reservations.
- Cancellation Policy: If your travel plans should change, we do require 72 hours’ notice to be refunded your reservation deposit less a $25.00 cancellation fee.